Senior Data Scientist
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle, Berlin
Senior Data Scientist
Wanted: a Data Scientist who knows exactly how to work with algorithms, big data, machine learning and who can build predictive models.
As a data scientist, you know how to structure and clean up giant datasets meticulously, in order to apply your algorithms on them. You recognise patterns in data that no-one else would and this enables you to make campaigns better and smarter. From the output of a calculated dataset, you can start with the analysis for a client and eventually you are able to communicate your advice in a clear fashion to your team and your client.
- Predicting customer propensity;
- Forecasting supply and demand;
- Segmenting customer groups based on behavioural data;
- Recommending products and/or content.
Data at DEPT®:
- A group of data-hungry colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- The possibility to work with cutting-edge technologies in a continuously evolving environment;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years of hands-on working experience in a data science role, preferably related to digital marketing data and/or working at a digital agency;
- Are an expert in Python (MUST), and experienced in SQL;
- Studied Business IT or similar (Computer Science, Data Science, Information Management);
- Have experience with Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud Platform;
- Have experience with Google Analytics and/or other Web Analytics software;
- Are familiar with NLP and MLOps;
- Are analytical, flexible, independent and a strong communicator.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience