Senior Data Engineer
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle, Berlin
Senior Data Engineer
Wanted: a Data Engineer who can help our team with building scalable data architectures. Who can work on data warehousing, realtime pipelines, ETL (or actually EL(T)) and data activation.
As a Data Engineer, you will be working on the more complex data integrations setups. The focus of our projects is digital marketing, but we’re not afraid to expand into new areas. You collect raw data, build data models and run activation jobs to use your data on other platforms. “No” is not an option: you strive to solve every challenge and use your creativity to come up with solutions.
- Provide our Data Science colleagues with data needed for their models;
- Deploy data models and build scalable APIs to make real-time predictions;
- Guide our clients with your expertise and give them the right advice for them to become data-mature;
- Brainstorm and put on workshop with clients to spot new data opportunities.
Data at DEPT®:
- A group of data-hungry colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- The possibility to work with cutting-edge technologies in a continuously evolving environment;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a data engineering role;
- Are an analytical and conceptual thinker, who thinks about data architecture on a strategic level;
- Are experienced in using Airflow, DBT, BigQuery, Snowflake, and can use Python, SQL, CI/CD and Docker;
- Are experienced with Google Cloud (experience with other cloud platforms is a plus!);
- Speak English fluently.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience