For our office in Skopje we’re looking for that Data Engineer who can help us with building scalable data architectures. It’s about data warehousing, realtime pipelines, ETL (or actually EL(T)) and data activation.
As a Data Engineer you will be working on the more complex data integrations setups. The focus of our projects is digital marketing, but we’re not afraid to start in new areas. You collect raw data, build data models and run activation jobs to use your data into other platforms. No is not an option, you strive to solve every challenge and use your creativity to come up with solutions.
You’ll be working closely together with Data Science colleagues to provide them with data they need for their models. These models predict the next action/product/message or other cool stuff. In addition, you’ll deploy the models and build scalable api’s to make real time predictions.
You will guide your clients from your expertise and will be giving them advice to make sure the client becomes more ‘Data mature’ and reaches their goals. You will also be involved in workshops and brainstorms with clients to spot small or big data opportunities.
You will work in a brand new Data Engineering team with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a Data engineering role;
- Are an analytical and conceptual thinker, who thinks about Data architecture on a strategic level;
- Are experienced in using Airflow, DBT, BigQuery, Snowflake
- Are experienced with Python, SQL, CI/CD and Docker;
- Are experienced with Google Cloud (experience with other cloud platforms is a plus!);
- Are driven to learn new skills;
- Speak English fluently;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Friday drinks
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
- New and modern office near the city square.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.