Business Intelligence Analyst
Dept Holding NL
Dept is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst for our office in The Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Veenendaal – you can pick your base!).
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you play a crucial role in helping Dept meet its growth and profitability goals via leveraging data and its associated tooling. You perform data analysis, gather and document business requirements, and communicate the insights to senior stakeholders. You assist in the creation, optimisation and adaptation of business reports and dashboards and optimise the use of the internal systems like PowerBI.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of world class clients. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar or related role;
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field;
- Have experience with gathering and translating business requirements;
- Have knowledge and experience with Data Analysis (Excel, PowerBI, SQL);
- Have experience with Data Visualisation and Reporting (predominantly PowerBI);
- Have experience working at a digital agency (would be considered a plus!);
- Have strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Live close to one of our European offices (like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Cologne, Manchester, Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Zurich or other);
- Speak English fluently.
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe;
- An exciting job with many possibilities for personal development;
- The possibility to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, an covered transport transport expense and all that stuff;
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Please submit your application in English!
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32