Backend Developer – Node.js
For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Node.js Developer who, through years of experience with backend development, knows what works, and what works even better. Someone that can successfully transform the dream solutions of our clients into a well-functioning platform.
As a Backend Developer, the concepts of “quality”, “speed” and “scalability” are central and you know your way around them. You enjoy building client apps and you can, of course, do it well. You apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both the team and the client will effortlessly understand. You will cooperate closely with our team in the Netherlands for a variety of global clients such as TakeAway, ABN AMRO Corporate Ventures, Aegon, Van Gogh, and more.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have an IT bachelor’s degree mindset;
- Have at least 3 years of experience;
- Master Node.js, Typescript, creating REST APIs and working with relational and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo;
- Have experience working with AWS and unit/integration testing to achieve bug free code;
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, laptop, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.