Associate Strategic Projects
Are you a problem solver who would like to work at the highest level within a fast-growing global agency? We are looking for an Associate, Strategic Projects to boost the execution power of our Global Executive Team.
You will work directly with the CEO and the Global Executive Team on the journey to create the best digital agency in the world. You will be asked to leverage your analytical and social skills, paired with an understanding of how businesses operate, to get things done in a smart way together with various stakeholders across Dept globally.
No day, week or month will be the same in this role. You drive strategic initiatives, provide recommendations based on your analysis and create top-notch presentations for shareholders and Depsters. On a daily basis, you can expect to balance various strategic projects simultaneously while also creating a last-minute deck for the CEO to welcome an agency that just got acquired. It’s also plausible that you, on a certain day, would prepare a workshop for the management teams to brainstorm on new ways of reporting when you receive a call to solve an ad hoc problem for the Supervisory Board.
You will be part of the global Strategic Projects team that reports to the CEO. Given the international nature of the job, any location where Dept is operational could serve as the home base.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as Adidas, Steelseries, Takeaway.com, bol.com, Samsung and Indigo. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing and cross-functional environment on a global scale;
- Have 2 – 4 years of experience, out of which at least two years have been at a reputable consulting firm or within a similar role for a fast-growing agency, start-up or scale-up;
- Are results-driven and have an analytical mindset;
- Are a strong communicator (across different professions, seniority levels and geographies);
- Have experience in managing projects;
- Know how to make solid presentations;
- Can solve problems via analysis;
- Have an excellent academic background;
- Have an edge if you are an expert in selecting animated GIFs to provide colour on developments.
- The opportunity to develop yourself at the highest level within a rapidly growing agency
- A steep career growth path that you can shape yourself
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications; Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
It is also possible to apply via Whatsapp, please send us your resume at +31 6 82 44 21 20!