For our Veenendaal Office we are looking for an Application Engineer with knowledge of Web Development.
As an Application Engineer we of course are interested in your knowledge, but we are also really keen on learning about you as a person and what motivates you. In this position you are responsible for supporting and managing online systems of the clients of Dept and you are the first point for contact these clients. You keep in contact with them through e-mail, by phone and trough chat applications and keep them informed about incidents and the progress. You register, analyse and solve these incidents yourself and you also make changes in the software.
These online systems who are maintained by Dept are predominantly websites and web applications which are managed through content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Magnolia CMS. Therefore it’s important you have experience with web development and/or managing web content with CMS systems.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients, such as Rabobank, Jumbo, Allianz and Etos. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and inspire, a technologist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Think and work at HBO/University level
- Have knowledge about Java development
- Have experience with website and/or web application support
- Have affinity with analyzing tickets and managing applications
- Have experience with managing software based on Service Level Agreements.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for personal development;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar
- Legendary team outings
- An excellent salary based on experience
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, a NS Business-Card and all that stuff;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.