For our Rotterdam office we are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to help ensure our Financial Controllers and G/L Accountants can do their work even better than they already do.
The primary responsibility of the AP Analyst is to support the financial accounting & control team by running a seamless purchase to pay-process. Based on your knowledge, experience and ambitions you are responsible for booking transactions, such as purchase invoices, project details, inter-company transactions, expense claims, creating payment batches and reviewing purchase ledgers. But you are also responsible for reviewing the accuracy of our project admin and supporting the Financial Controllers and G/L Accountants in the Month-End close. Dept is in constant motion and our finance department is ever maturing, therefore this role will also give exposure to quality improvement projects and professionalizing the purchase to pay cycle. Furthermore, this role requires liaising with different businesses, teams, disciplines and cultures to obtain relevant information.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but, we are also looking for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, who strives towards a better world, takes the stage, who is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a Vocational Education degree (preferably Financial Administration);
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a comparable position;
- Have experience with accounting software;
- Have strong analytical and communicating skills and you are stress resistant;
- Are proactive, can work independently, but are at the same time an enthusiastic team player;
- Rock Excel;
- Have a good command of English.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.