Analytics Consultant Traineeship
Analytics Consultant Traineeship
For our office in Skopje we are looking for Analytics Consultant trainees!
Data is a powerful tool in solving marketing and business problems. But only if the data itself is of high quality! And you play an important role in this as an Analytics Consultant in the making. Data is here to solve problems! Marketing problems, business problems, which customers should we target and which products do we offer? What is the attribution of offline and online campaigns, which media deployment is most effective, and so on.
In our 7-month traineeship that starts on September 1, you will learn everything you need to know from our experts to become a Technical Analytics Consultant or Business Intelligence Consultant. The program consists of 3 parts:
- Participating in practice: Step by step we involve you in current projects and your role in them will become more and more important. Think of an intake with the customer, drawing up measurement plans, performing audits and tag management implementations, building dashboards and especially looking for collaboration with other teams!
- Own projects: With all the theoretical knowledge and your practical experience gained in the meantime, you will get a few of your own projects. Instead of you watching with us, we watch with you, until you have everything under control. Ready? Steady? GO!
We offer you full time employment with a monthly salary, during the traineeship. After the traineeship program is completed and you have successfully fulfilled the goals and objectives, you will be given the opportunity to continue your Data career with us.
We are a young company and the brightest minds work every day for a wide range of clients, such as Philips, Rituals, Arla, Omoda, Plieger and Marlies Dekkers. We prefer the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept fit. Someone who is not afraid to learn, inspire and strive for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, who dares to take the stage, and who toasts a successful week with us on Friday afternoon.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Are a faculty graduate, preferably Marketing, Business or IT related;
- Are analytical, independent, flexible and have affinity with marketing and technology;
- Experience with web analytics platforms is an advantage (eg Google Analytics);
- Experience with Business Intelligence or dashboarding is also an advantage (eg Google Data Studio);
- Are self-taught and able to come up with solutions independently;
- Don't be afraid of a bit of code (bonus points for experience);
- Are enterprising, and you like to spar with colleagues and customers to make sure you get better at your work and your solutions.
*Please submit your cover letter in English
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Friday drinks
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
- New and modern office near the city square.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.