Digital Marketing NL
For our offices in Amsterdam and/or Rotterdam we’re looking for an Analytics Consultant who will bring the best Data setups to improve any digital project and guide it’s clients through the innovating world of Analytics.
At Dept, we create platforms and campaigns for our clients. But we don’t just make them to look pretty, they need to be effective. As an Analytics Consultant you will be working on defining KPI’s, GA & GTM audits, complex measurement plans and setups and/or dashboarding. You will provide our clients and teams the Data on how their site or campaign is performing.
This role also comes with a challenge. We all know the cookie is dying, impacting the amount and quality of Data. It is also your role to advise and help our clients cope with this new reality. How should they setup server side measurement? Which Google Beta products do we need to test? How to benefit from consent mode, conversion uploads, you name it. And since this is all new, we don’t expect you to have experience in it, just the interest, and motivation to help your clients steer through this storm, pioneering it together.
And then there is GA4. Bringing the end of the session, changing analytics as we know it. Bringing event based tracking and all kinds of new features and applications. Like as with the dying cookie, you will be on the forefront of guiding your clients in the new world of Data.
Finally, depending on your skills and ambition you may also touch upon Data Engineering. Working on (Google) cloud Data pipelines in our CDP or Data Science projects.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a Data/analytics related role, preferably at an digital agency;
- Are experienced in using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Are communicative, feel comfortable in hosting workshops to get input with clients, or creating briefings for development teams.
- Have a good attention to detail, and QA.
- Have a strong command of English, spoken and written
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and Data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 0 34 32