Account Manager IT
Design & Technology NL
For our office in Amsterdam or Rotterdam we are looking for an Account Manager with knowledge of and affinity with digital platforms and IT projects.
Please note: For this role, we’re looking for somebody fluent in Dutch.
As an Account Manager at Dept, you ensure that our clients are extremely satisfied and we win pitches for innovative and challenging projects. You help the (potential) client by going the extra mile to completely immerse yourself in their organization and industry. You link those insights to your in-depth knowledge of IT, digital platforms, content and e-commerce. You spot commercial opportunities before the client has seen it. Strategic IT advice is also an important part of your role. With your clear briefing, our team can set up a rock-solid digital strategy. In addition to opportunities with our existing clients, you also pick up new leads.
You will work for the team at Dept that builds complex IT platforms for different projects of clients. You understand how this works, but if the conversation becomes too substantive you know it is time to invite your technical colleague. You are commercial in a consultative-selling way; you like to build new relationships, are result-oriented and work together with the client on a long-term sustainable partnership. You already have a large digital network and you get energy from making new connections. You know how to keep expanding our client portfolio!
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of clients, such as TakeAway, VodafoneZiggo, Gall & Gall, Bol.com, Eneco, Nederlandse Spoorwegen and Jumbo. We prefer the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Have completed a higher professional education / university education;
- Have a good dose of persuasiveness;
- Have experience in a commercial / advisory role in the digital / IT industry;
- Have at least 3 years of experience at an agency in a similar role is essential;
- Have experience with pitches;
- Are conceptually strong and have a passion for digital platforms;
- Have experience and knowledge of DXPs such as AEM & Sitecore, and Headless CMSs such as Contentful and Magnolia;
- Know Mulesoft and can participate in discussions on topics such as API platforms and Microservices integrations;
- Always know how to ask exactly the right questions;
- Have an existing network and proven targets;
- Are very strong in communication, both written and verbally;
- Are very ambitious, result-oriented, organized and good in planning;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
At Dept, we welcome talent with every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in a workplace in which everyone can be themselves and feel appreciation for who they are and what they do.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32