Roles open in: Copenhagen
For our Copenhagen office, we are looking for a hands-on Lead for our Programmatic team. Do you desire getting the best out of clients, craft and team members and taking responsibility for our Programmatic craft? Through a combination of Programmatic knowledge & experience, and commercial & communication skills, we seek you who can bring our clients and team to the next level in the field of Programmatic advertising!
Within our paid media teams, our programmatic advertising specialists help our clients to effectively purchase digital media which contribute to the client’s goals across the full funnel. Whether through real-time bidding or guaranteed deals with publishers, we make sure to drive the best results and choose the right channel for client’s goals.
As a lead you drive the direction for our programmatic team and grow it as a business. You challenge the team members and support them by facilitating an environment where all team members can get the best out of themselves in terms of their professional career and growth as well as deliverables for the clients.
In addition, your responsibilities will entail,
- Developing and delivering services within Programmatic buying to our clients;
- Overall commercial responsibility for the team’s growth
- Setting ambitious targets for the team, devising a plan to achieve those targets and making sure we efficiently achieve the client's objectives;
- Actively lead and develop our ways of working within Programmatic;
- Collaborating with the other international offices making sure we are aligned with other counterparts of DEPT® and can offer the best services possible;
- Constantly looking for the latest opportunities that add value for the customer and be critical of the work we deliver;
- Devise strategies and manage campaigns for great clients;
- Translate the results into insights, advice and new plans that can be presented clearly at every level.
To deliver on these responsibilities, we imagine that you,
- Have 4-6 years of relevant programmatic experience (Google Ads (Display/Video), DSPs (e.g. Adform, Tradedesk, DV360), GMP and Analytics.
- Have experience with, and gain a lot of energy from, guiding other people;
- Have experience with the Nordic publisher landscape;
- Are analytical, flexible and able to work independently;
- Have experience with creating strategic proposals and campaign plans for programmatic channels;
- Have experience with, and willingness to engage in commercial and pitch activity – both making proposals and presenting for clients.
- Have full professional proficiency in English, spoken and written;
- Can translate and present complex results in clear language;
What you can expect from us:
- Working with awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together;
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams;
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling;
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch;
- A lot of fun social events, such as Friday bars, company parties, and our very own DEPT® Festival;
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn.
We would love to hear from you!
If you want to join DEPT®, please send us your resume and cover letter as soon as possible by hitting the ‘Apply’ button. We process applications on an ongoing basis, and will close the vacancy once we have found the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding this or other job opportunities with DEPT® DK, please feel free to contact our recruitment team via [email protected] – we look forward to hearing from you!
DEPT® is a pioneering, global digital agency that creates end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Muuto, BoConcept, GANT, Ganni, Magasin, JYSK and more. Our goal is simple: build a culture that inspires the best work of your life. Work that helps move our clients forward. And while it’s not our ultimate goal, winning awards sure does feel nice when it happens. Dept is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience