3Q/DEPT® – Senior Data Analytics Engineer – US Remote
Roles open in: Chicago, Austin
3Q/DEPT® – Senior Data Analytics Engineer – US Remote
3Q/DEPT is leading the disruption of the growth marketing industry by turning our clients into market leaders and household names across the B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and FinTech verticals. We’re independent and values-driven, and the way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: we're relentless, curious, and accept no limits in driving growth for our clients and each other.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy. We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own internal teams to capitalize on opportunities, break through barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields.
We are committed to building and sustaining an environment where everyone feels psychologically safe and valued. We seek frequent, open feedback from our team and we offer company-wide training and regular, open discussions on diversity, equity, inclusion and other social issues.
3Q/DEPT offers employees flexibility with remote, hybrid, and in-office options (depending on team/location).
The Senior Digital Analytics Engineer will be tasked with assisting with the management and implementation of web analytics, DMP, MTA, Media tracking and tag management platforms. The ideal candidate will be able to lead projects and help support the team in the implementation, validation and ongoing support of various tracking and tag management platforms.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Decision Sciences leads and Data Technology Manager to assess the client's website technical measurement and data requirements (e.g., Web analytics coding, Conversion funnel(s), etc.)
- Lead and own projects in their entirety, including, but is not limited to, creating project plans and documentation, communicating progress and roadblocks to internal and external stakeholders, and seeing projects through to completion
- Assist with technical/tag audits of clients websites and present findings/recommendations to stakeholders in a well-designed, clear and actionable fashion
- Assist with creation, implementation, and testing of new custom tags and tracking for campaigns
- Support one-off tagging/data diagnostic queue to troubleshoot data collection issues
- Stay up to date on industry changes, evolution, and innovation and communicate key applicable implications and opportunities to the team leaders
- Contribute to the Decision Sciences team’s approach and execution of ensuring excellent data quality assurance for all tracking and data implementations
- Contribute to the company's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries
You’ll need to have:
- 2-3 years of relevant web and digital analytics experience
- Excellent understanding of the online measurement ecosystem and performance metrics, with a key focus and expertise in collecting, analyzing, synthesizing data
- Think analytically with strong problem solving, technical analytic and communication skills
- Expertise with Web Analytics (Adobe and Google Analytics), Data Management (Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle DMP, Lotame), Attribution (Conversion Logic, Adometry, Visual IQ) tools
- Expert-level experience with a Tag Management platform (Adobe DTM, GTM, Tealium)
- Proficiency with tag auditing tools such as Fiddler, Charles and/or ObservePoint
- Strong knowledge of web languages like HTML, CSS
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines
- Requires excellent organizational, written, and communication skills
3Q/DEPT’s unique culture is developed and nurtured by our fantastic people and our core values:
Be Inclusive. We value everyone’s ideas and opinions and commit to building a psychologically safe environment to foster them. Our hiring, communications, and promotions practices reflect our belief that diverse perspectives and equitable and inclusive practices continue to push us and our clients to find new ways to lead.
Act for the Greater Good. We lead with empathy and teamwork. During good times and bad, we are committed to supporting each other, our clients, and our communities.
Own It. We are accountable: to ourselves, to our teams, to our clients. We are proactive, we communicate clearly, and we follow through.
Accept No Limits. We are intellectually curious and resourceful. We constantly challenge the status quo to find or develop innovations that drive breakthrough opportunities for our teams and our clients.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity.
- AdAge Best Places to Work 2020, 2021 and 2022
- One of Inc.’s Best Places to Work in 2019
- Winner of the 2019 US Search Diversity, Inclusion and Equality Award
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, a 401K plan and company match, and paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
3Q/DEPT’s top priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families and the communities where they live and work. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they choose to come in to a 3Q/DEPT office, attend company events, and/or work with peers in-person at any site. 3Q/DEPT offers a reasonable accommodation process for individuals who are unable to meet our vaccination requirement due to a disability, medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
3Q/DEPT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q/DEPT an inclusive, psychologically safe organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience