Account Director [Design & Technology]
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Account Director [Design & Technology]
Do you thrive in a fast paced digital world? And have a passion for transforming client challenges into tangible high value digital products? Then we’d love to talk to you. At DEPT® we are looking for a commercial savvy Account Manager with genuine interest in the business of our clients.
As an Account Director within our Design & Technology team you obtain and maintain the relationship with our clients. You can build solid and strong relationships, as you are an effective communicator. Someone who listens to learn and dares to ask. A real conversation starter and team player with a strong sense of responsibility in shaping commercial healthy and production ready proposals, to solve the challenges of our clients, today.
- Having a full understanding of our clients’ needs and business objectives. Prioritizing and managing clients’ expectations across all digital projects.
- Driving and delivering flawless client service by maintaining exceptional relationships with key decision makers.
- Responsible for effective and efficient (internal) communication to deliver quality and client happiness. Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal team(s)
- Research and pursue opportunities for client growth
- Resolve issues and problems that might occur, by being open, transparent and proactive to maintain trust.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
Sales and Account at DEPT®:
- A group of creative colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Managing existing clients, projects or new business? Whatever you like best and fits your ambition — we’ll find you projects that work for you as well as the other way around;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
- Have 6+ years of digital experience and a proven track record of Account Management experience;
- Have a solid understanding of the overall dynamics of the digital industry and digital product delivery processs;
- Have a strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels;
- Are someone who is able to “connect-the-dots” across channels and touchpoints internally as externally;
- Have a strong work ethic and the willingness to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering and positive attitude;
- Embrace thought-leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology trends and best practices;
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022, certified B-Corp® since 2021 and named Agency of the Year at both The Lovies and The Webby’.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 3,000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience