Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Do you put your heart into your art? Or at least your brains and your hands?
We are looking for an Art Director with extensive digital experience. Within this role, you'll be working on various projects based on ATL campaigns created by and with our partners based in Germany, and we offer the opportunity to travel on a regular basis to interact with our partners in Stuttgart, Germany. Do you want to join a superstar team at BYTE/DEPT® consisting of digital marketeers, UX designers and other digital specialists. Within this role, we prefer to find someone based in Amsterdam, Rotterdam but remote is also an option (preferably close to the CET time zone – up to a two-hour-plus time zone difference).
- Make, curate beautiful things, fine-tune details, and collaborate;
- Work together with a multidisciplinary team to bring great work to the table;
- Develop effective digital concepts, campaigns and always-on content.
Content Creation at DEPT®:
- A group of creative colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work as well for you as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, such as Philips, Audi and Basic-Fit;
- Best of both worlds: the pro’s of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have +/- 5 years of experience at agencies comparable with DEPT®, with digital/social campaign and content work;
- You have a proven track record of digital work in recent years, and experience within the field of automotive is a plus;
- Are great at creation, have a good sense of design, art direction and copywriting skills but can also keep up with strategy;
- Can create beautiful Keynotes and engage clients at all levels like no other in strategic and creative thinking and processes, from board members to brand managers;
- Have extensive experience with social media and always-on content.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible;
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture;
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications;
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all—a safe work environment;
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies;
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience