Traineeship Data Engineer Consultant
Roles open in: Skopje
Traineeship Data Engineer Consultant
Are you ready to kickstart your data engineering career with a traineeship? For our Skopje office, we are looking for graduates or starters with a focus on data engineering. You’ll be trained by our top consultants from the Netherlands!
As a trainee, you will learn how to build complex data integrations. You will collect raw data, build data models to transform it and run activation jobs to use your data into other platforms. We will teach you how to work with all the tools/code/platforms you need in your daily job. We will focus on Airflow, DBT, SQL & Python. The program runs in parallel with the data science traineeship. You will work closely together with them, the same as in actual projects for clients!
In our 7-month Data Engineering Traineeship DEPT®:'s experts will teach you everything you need to know to become our next excellent Data Engineer. The program consists out of 3 parts:
1.) Theory: with lectures
2.) A lot of self-study
3.) Challenging cases and guidance of our teachers
You will learn all the basics about data integration, data warehousing, cloud platforms (AWS, Azure & Google Cloud Platform), data modelling techniques, machine learning and consultancy.
Working with us: Step by step we start involving you in running projects. Your part will become bigger and bigger. You will set up actual data pipelines in Airflow and build data models with DBT.
Your own capstone project:
While gaining all the theoretical knowledge and the first “field experience”, you will get your own capstone project, where everything comes together. In this project, you will get the opportunity to apply your knowledge, hard skills and soft skills in practice and generate value for the business.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Philips, Rituals, Omoda, Randstad, BPD, and Swapfiets. Yes, we are eager to onboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who toasts with us to a successful week. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have an affinity or interest in Digital Marketing;
- Are analytical, independent, flexible and have an affinity with technology;
- Have some experience with web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics);
- Can work with Python (MUST);
- Have some understanding of SQL;
- You like to present and are able to simply explain complex issues;
- You don’t want to sit behind your screen all day long, but you like to discuss solutions with clients and colleagues. By doing so, you become better in your work and deliverables!
- Speak and write English fluently.
Send us your cover letter in English and make clear why you think the Data Engineer traineeship best fits your ambitions.
- The possibility to start as a Junior Data Engineer Consultant after the traineeship;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture