Senior .NET Developer
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Senior .NET Developer
For our Technology team, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer who will build the best and most progressive solutions for our clients!
This vacancy is open for relocation to the Netherlands. Read all about our relocation process here.
As a Senior .NET Developer at DEPT®, you will use your knowledge of the .NET framework and back-end architectures to deliver the best work to our clients. You are no stranger to working directly with clients in order to build the best solution and deliver the best work together with your team. Moreover, you are always here to help and mentor more junior developers. We don't have a lot of office doors, but yours is always open for our juniors seeking advice, development or anything else in order to grow.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Gall&Gall, Gant, Takeaway, Jumbo, Rabobank and Goudsmit. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 5+ years experience working with .NET;
- Have experience working in an agency or project-based environment, both working on various projects in small dynamic teams, and facilitating and aiding their work;
- Have good knowledge of database-design, management and SQL;
- Have strong OO programming-skills, are acquainted with SOLID code-principles and you always thrive to write clean code;
- Have experience with Optimizely (or are open to learning it);
- Have experience with Umbraco or Sitecore (would be a plus!);
- Have experience with Microsoft and Amazon cloud (would be a plus!);
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from one of our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Veenendaal or our hubs in Maastricht and Zwolle (you can pick your location!);
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience