Developer in the Netherlands
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Developer in the Netherlands
DEPT® is organising a recruitment event for developers in Portugal!
We are looking for talented web developers who are ready to take on an adventure in the Netherlands! Are you almost graduated or you may already have a couple of years of experience in web development? Great, then apply so we can possibly schedule an interview!
DEPT® has been visiting Porto yearly since 2009, and many ambitious Portuguese developers have joined us in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. Currently, we have more than 20 Portuguese colleagues who have joined us! Last year we had a virtual experience for the university students in Portugal, but this year we are coming there! You can learn about our activities in Portugal here. During the events we will organise, we will tell you more about DEPT®, our culture and what we have to offer.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Adidas, Hugo Boss, Transavia, Microsoft, Zalando, Unilever, Spotify, Netflix and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
Interested? Please subscribe by applying so we can schedule an interview in advance, if possible. We would like to receive your resume, motivational letter and, if possible, your (code) portfolio.
- Are passionate about web development;
- Have full professional proficiency of English;
- Are innovative, creative and solutions oriented;
- Are adventurous, proactive and ambitious;
- Are in for some adventure, and willing to move abroad.
- A contract for a full-time position as a junior, medior or senior developer;
- Full support on housing and cultural integration and a relocation allowance of €2000 net;
- A salary starting at €2700 gross a month for a junior, more for mediors and seniors;
- One-on-one coaching by experts to help you grow;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- An open and international company culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp outdoors training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, transportation business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
This vacancy is focused on developers from Portugal and is connected to the events that DEPT® will organise in Portugal. Other applications will be rejected.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture