Influencer Marketing Internship
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Influencer Marketing Internship
Internship Influencer Marketing September 2022
Note: To be eligible for this internship you must live and study in the Netherlands
For our Influencer Marketing team in Amsterdam we are looking for an ambitious student who is interested in the world of online creators & Influencer Marketing for the internship period from September 2022 to January 2023.
Are you aware of the latest trends, developments and opportunities within the influencer scene and the world of social media? And do you want to learn everything about guiding an influencer process from A to Z? Then you might be the intern we want to coach!
You will work closely with our Influencer Marketing team, who will help you learn how to start, plan, monitor and deliver influencer projects. You will strengthen the team and become responsible for various influencer processes. What does a working day look like for an influencer marketing intern? You start with a stand-up meeting with the Influencer Marketing Manager to discuss the status of the current influencer campaigns and discuss any new requests. After the stand-up, you assist the Influencer Marketing Manager with a number of diverse tasks, such as translating a campaign briefing into an influencer proposal, the execution of campaigns, processing campaign results, but also in contributing ideas to influencer development. strategies. You will also be present during presentations and meetings with clients, so that you learn everything about the dynamics of running an influencer project. Due to the development you go through during your internship, you understand by the end of the internship how to supervise an influencer project from A to Z.
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award-winning and straightforward digital agency. We make sure that customers like bol.com, Philips, and SkyTeam get their digital groove in the best possible way. To become a Depster, we are not only looking for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect DEPT® fit. Someone who wants to be inquisitive, inspiring and inspired and who wants to create a better (digital) world. But also someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, is not afraid to give his opinion, and toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
As an intern you are the linking point between the influencers and the Influencer Marketing Manager, you will collaborate with leading brands and ensure that everything runs smoothly. You are part of a specialized team, so there is certainly room for showing your own initiative. In this position you may have to deal with the following activities, among others:
- Assistance with (ongoing) campaigns;
- Maintaining contacts with media agencies and partners;
- Recruiting influencers and proactively recruiting new and emerging online content creators. You use our CRM platforms for this;
- Support with pitches & drafting influencer proposals;
- You participate in the development of influencer strategies and creative concepts;
- Drafting cooperation agreements;
- Setting up, sending and processing evaluations;
- Preparing campaign reports;
- Distributing products to influencers;
- Great affinity with online content creators and social media (e.g.: TikToK, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitch);
- You are aware of the latest developments and trends in the industry;
- You may be an online content creator yourself (is a plus);
- Are a facilitator and are good at planning and organizing;
- You are a strong communicator and you have a good command of the Dutch and English language; both verbally and in writing;
- Would rather pick up the phone than send an email when something needs to be done;
- You are persistent and know how to tackle;
- You work proactively and think in a solution-oriented way;
- You can work in a team as well as independently;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Are available from September 2022 for a minimum of 4 days a week, for a duration of 5-6 months.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
- Internet allowance
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture