Roles open in: Dublin
We are DEPT®, a globally leading digital agency made up of 3000+ employees spread across 25+ countries building digital experiences for companies like Google, Meta, Patagonia, Spotify etc.
We’re looking for a Solution Architect who loves their craft. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering high quality web solutions, who understands the modern web technology offerings and how these can be used to deliver effective applications.
While we are eager to find talented experts for our team, we are also looking for a DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who loves to get the best out of everything. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- High level architecture of large web development projects. We build large e-commerce / CMS based systems.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to understand business / client requirements and present ideas to them.
- Work closely with technical teams to develop technical roadmaps.
- Work closely with project managers and business analysts to help keep projects / timeframes aligned.
- We see this as a hands-off role but if you like to dabble in code then there would likely be some opportunity here and there.
- Produce documentation related to architecture & technical planning.
- Establishing and using “best web practices” to help ensure the delivery of high quality projects.
- Being an effective member of the project team, supporting colleagues and peers to help achieve overall digital goals.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Proven ability working in a solution architecture capacity.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with external clients / vendors.
- Deep understanding of software / web development and the capabilities / limitations of modern web & cloud technologies.
- An appreciation for an Agile approach and how to perform and deliver with this approach.
- Excellent ability to produce technical documentation.
- Have project management attributes where you can step in and take control where required.
- Ability to understand business problems and come up with realistic technical ways for these to be fixed.
- An open company culture
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training opportunities
- A legendary annual company festival in Amsterdam
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Dublin (very flexible on remote working)
WHO ARE WE
We are DEPT®, a rapidly growing digital agency with 25+ offices across the world. 3000+ of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
DEPT® is built on a diverse mix of personalities. Working together, testing ourselves, getting better every day. Working at DEPT® is about giving you the space to do what you're good at, and giving you the room to get ever better. DEPT® loves people that take responsibility, not orders. We nurture raw talent, support each other and coach you to be the best you can be.
We are very proud to be B corp certified, carbon neutral and an encourager to help our employees prosper and grow. Go check our social channels for more info.
But enough about us. Get in touch, tell us about yourself and why you’re the perfect fit for our team!
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture