Internship Video Editor
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Internship Video Editor
For our post-production team, we are looking for an experienced Video Editor. You will be working together with our team of in-house creatives and producers to translate ideas into impactful creative video assets. Our dynamic and fast paced work environment requires a problem solver who knows how to balance creativity with time management both as a team player and autonomously.
As an agency, we make memorable and playful content, from social media to TV commercials. We have a can-do attitude and we believe teamwork always brings you more.
This internship starts in September 2022, with our Amsterdam team. Our video team works from the location in Amsterdam. In connection with travel time, it is an advantage if you live in (the area of) Amsterdam.
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. Someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Are available minimum 4 days per week from September 2022 for a duration of 5-6 months;
- Have command of Dutch & English language;
- A clear understanding of social media and the formats of different channels
- Have knowledge of Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. Additionally, familiarity with Pro Tools is a big plus.
- Have at least basic experience with creating animations
- Can plan & organize well and is very result-oriented;
- Are visually talented and not afraid to show this to everyone;
- Has a creative and critical view, dares to ask questions, but on the other hand is not afraid of a little constructive criticism
- Are a team player & have good communication skills;
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
- Internet allowance
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture