Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
We’re looking for a Dutch-speaking Strategy Director that can move in any direction, always makes the first move, and gets projects moving in response. You sketch the digital future and ambition of our clients and bring them to life together with the team.
As one of the Strategy Directors at our creative/Brand & Advertising department, you’re responsible for a fixed set of A-list clients. We’re therefore looking for someone with vast experience at creative agencies, and an affinity with growing tight relationships with the people that represent our clients.
- Effortlessly take an active role in maintaining relationships with clients and the creative department;
- Oversee a team of strategists that let your clients fulfill and exceed their ambitions;
- Connect different disciplines in your thinking and make decisions based on this;
- Kick-start things through touching people in conversations and presentations.
Strategy at DEPT®:
- A group of creative colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work as well for you as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, such as Philips, Audi and Basic-Fit;
- Best of both worlds: the pro’s of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Are a knowledgeable strategist with more than 10 years of experience;
- Ideally have experience at client-side and/or a media agency;
- Have great affinity with brand building, creative impact, social media, digital, and advertising;
- Are an expert in creating beautiful Keynotes with a simple narrative and other ways to motivate your strategy;
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible;
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture;
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications;
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all—a safe work environment;
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies;
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience