Internship Digital Strategy
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Internship Digital Strategy
Are you a sucker for digital? Do you possess a healthy dose of humour, but know when to switch from fun to business? And are you up for any kind of strategic challenge? Then we think we’ll get along really well!
As a Digital Strategy Intern at DEPT®, you’ll help with innovations, strategic transformations and digital solutions. From deep-diving into the latest digital trends and analysing markets, to getting a taste of user research, workshop prepping and pitching for clients— you’ll know the drill after this internship! But that’s not all: you’ll learn first-hand how we transform our clients’ business needs into digital strategies, apps, websites and other digital tools that benefit both clients and end-users. Take it from us, your resume will be more than ready for a future in the digital industry.
Please Note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in Europe.
You’ll also be part of the DEPT® Campus, which is our talent program that moulds you into becoming the best of the best. This program ensures that you won’t turn into the designated coffee supplier or have to start an involuntary love affair with the printer. You’ll work closely with our team of project managers, designers, developers and other great folks who will teach you how to keep a cool head and deliver work that’s on fire. Other than that, the customer is your number one. Besides the endless stream of snacks, of course. We work with awesome brands and companies like Eneco, Etos, Gazelle, and the Van Gogh museum.
All jokes aside: we’re an award-winning digital agency that’s on the rise internationally, looking for a nice intern. Young people, bright heads, something with ambition and accelerating companies. We love talent, but we’re also looking for the perfect DEPT®-fit. We want to click like Lego or match like Tetris. In a completely professional way, of course. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
Sounds good? We thought so. Now go apply!
Please submit your cover letter in English
- Are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Think in solutions;
- Have an endless love for digital;
- Are studying preferably in the field of Industrial Design, Communication, Business or Marketing (WO or HBO);
- Are new to the game or already have some experience;
- Are a business detective: user, market or any type of research is your thing;
- Analyse like a real pro;
- Like to help host workshops and co-creation sessions that burst with energy;
- Easily combine content and form, for example with slick Keynotes or other design programs;
- Are available a minimum of 4 days per week, from September 2022 for a duration of 5-6 months.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance;
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture