DEPT®/Design & UX
Internship 3D Motion Design
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Internship 3D Motion Design
We are looking for a versatile 3D Motion Design intern who understands what it takes to bring a static design to life. An intern with a creative mind that’s ready to give our 3D Motion team in our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam an extra push. We promise you won’t feel like you’re stuck on the set of a boring sitcom or a dusty office from the 80s. Why don’t you come to see for yourself?
Please Note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in Europe.
During this internship, you will hit the ground running like you’re the Usain Bolt of 3D and motion design. We’ll give you all the attention, feedback, GIFs, and high fives that you need to grow into a professional that stands out. We’ll make sure you can reach your full potential. At the end of your internship, you’ll have a ton of experience in this field and working with A-list clients. Oh, and a portfolio that blows everyone away of course.
As a 3D Motion Intern at DEPT®, the customer is your number one. Besides nice colleagues and the endless stream of snacks. We work with big, interesting customers, including bol.com, Consumentenbond, Netflix, Oxxio, Mauritshuis and Bugaboo. You’ll also be part of the DEPT® marketing team, in which you write for both our own Depsters and the outside world. You’ll work closely with our team of designers, developers, strategists, and other great folks who will teach you how to keep a cool head and deliver fire motion creations.
All jokes aside: we’re a digital agency that’s on the rise internationally, looking for a nice intern. Young people, bright heads, something with ambition and accelerating companies. We love talent, but we’re also looking for the perfect DEPT®-fit. We want to click like Lego or match like Tetris. In a completely professional way of course. Because that’s what makes everything more fun: from Monday morning meetings to Friday afternoon mixers and everything in between. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
Sounds good? We thought so. Now go apply!
Please submit your cover letter in English and note: for this role it is required that you submit a (link to your) portfolio with your application. If you do not submit a portfolio, your application will not be considered complete. On this basis, we may not proceed.
- Are passionate about 3D and Motion design;
- Aren’t afraid of words like Easings, Expressions, Null objects, Material Editor and HDRIs.
- Have demonstrable experience with Cinema 4D (or comparable software) and are also handy with Adobe After Effects;
- Have basic skills for prototyping (Principle, ProtoPie, or similar software), video editing (Premier), or audio editing (Audition)? That’s a plus!;
- Are proactive, flexible, and know how to work together and alone;
- Are fluent in English at a professional level;
- Study something along the lines of 3D motion design;
- Are available full-time from September 2022 for 5-6 months.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture