DEPT®/People & Culture
Internship People & Culture
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam
Internship People & Culture
For our team in Rotterdam/Amsterdam we are looking for an ambitious, eager to learn and talented intern who wants to gain work experience within a fast-growing, international organization.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As an HR intern, you will join the People Operations team in September 2022 and you will work closely with our People Operations Specialists. You support the administration of contracts and mutations, handle questions that arrive in our HR inbox, and are involved in everything related to inflow, and outflow. You learn a lot about the operational and legal side of People Operations. In addition, there is also the possibility to tackle projects, such as optimizing processes. During your internship, you will be involved in these project and you can show your worth!
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award-winning and straight-up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise but also for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. Someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Are punctual, proactive and can work independently;
- Ideally studies HBO Human Resource Management or something else related;
- Takes responsibility for your duties and activities;
- Communicates clearly, completely and on time;
- Master the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Has an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Available from September 2022 for a minimum of 4 days per week, for a duration of 5-7 months.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance;
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies.
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture