Senior Project Manager
Roles open in: Manchester
Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Manchester office. You will drive a number of web design and build projects through from initial concept to delivery.
As Senior Digital Project Manager you will manage the full project life-cycle, from requirements capture, through solution design, build, test and deployment. You will also manage project risks, issues and dependencies, to deliver projects on time, on budget and to high quality.
You will work with a range of clients on several different projects and must be adept at managing and building client relationships and reporting on the status of projects. You will be the key contact for clients, advising them on cost, available resource, problems and solutions. Liaising and updating stakeholders on the status of projects, you will track the project deliverables and match those with agreed deadlines. You will continuously assess working methods and processes and make recommendations for improvement. Oversee projects’ financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Have experience project managing the development of large scale web and mobile sites on plan, on budget and to a high quality
- Experienced in a range of project management methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
- Have previous experience as a ScrumMaster on an Agile delivery team and have a current ScrumMaster certification
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel, keeping all project activities moving throughout the week by managing the project teams
- Have experience of weekly project reporting to the client and Head of Projects on progress against time and budget
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- Have experience of managing client and project budgets
- Have experience of scope definition through creation of the Project Initiation Document and effective change management control during projects
- Are able to lead the project team, holding project team stand-ups
- Have experience of working with Client Services to support new work proposals and create project plans
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT®Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture