3D Motion Designer
For our office in Rotterdam / Amsterdam (both possible) we are looking for an ambitious and versatile 3D Motion Designer who understands what it takes to wow our clients with their stills and animations.
As 3D Motion Designer at Dept, you’ll add new dimensions to a broad range of applications for our top tier clients. From pitch decks to campaign sites, from AR quicklooks to full-blown virtual festivals; your models and animations help us to visualise their products and services in ways that would otherwise be impossible.
At Dept you will work at a large agency that still feels small and intimate. The lines are short and the hierarchy is hard to find. Working closely together with our creatives, designers and developers, you will create 3D models and 3D animation work for a broad variety of clients and briefs. In order to do so you will also connect with other (3D) designers in Switzerland, Denmark and the UK to work on international projects. Therefore, having strong communication skills, both verbally and visually, is important for this position. And yet, this should not phase you, as you understand what it’s like and are used to working in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
For this role it is required that you submit a portfolio with your application. If you do not submit a portfolio, your application will not be considered as complete. On this basis it may not proceed.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of clients, such as TakeAway, VodafoneZiggo, Gall & Gall, Bol.com, Eneco, Nederlandse Spoorwegen and Jumbo. We prefer the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Have 2+ years of experience as 3D artist/motion graphics designer, independent or at an agency;
- Have demonstrable experience with Cinema 4D (or comparable software) and are also handy with Adobe After Effects – Both of which we will immediately see displayed through a nice and diverse portfolio;
- Have experience with rendering engines;
- Have experience in doing commercial work for different clients;
- Have a finished bachelor- or master degree in a related field;
- Are fluent in English at a professional level (C2);
- Have basic video editing (Premiere) and audio editing (Audition) skills? That’s a plus!.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
At Dept, we welcome talent with every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in a workplace in which everyone can be themselves and feel appreciation for who they are and what they do.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!