3D Frontend Developer (Three.js)
Design & Technology NL
For our Amsterdam or Rotterdam office, we are looking for a 3D Frontend Developer with Three.js experience who can bring the best design to life! Someone that has experience with developing campaign websites and has a strong focus on 3D, animation and visual part of Frontend Development.
As a 3D Frontend Developer, you apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions and animations for our customers. You are there to inspire the team to work with the top technology. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both the team and the client will effortlessly understand.
You are the link between all disciplines in a fast paced project. Your knowledge of launching products with high peak visitors will help our DevOps team set up the architecture, your experience with animation libraries such as GSAP, Framer Motion will improve the look and feel of our products and your experience with 3D-modelling software such as Blender, Cinema4D and other niche products such as GAEA will help translate our designs to code.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Bugaboo, Bol.com, Bijenkorf, SIRE and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Love to build 3D experiences in technologies like ThreeJS;
- Have experience working on the agency side on large scale 3D focused projects;
- Have experience with optimising performance both on 3D models and code implementation of 3D models;
- Are crazy about just perfecting that last piece of a motion interaction;
- Have experience with canvas and know how to use it to enhance user experiences;
- Have extensive knowledge of React and Typescript;
- Speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32