Paid Social Advertising Consultant
Roles open in: Skopje
Paid Social Advertising Consultant
For our Social Advertising team in Skopje, we are looking for a Social Advertising Consultant who creates rock-solid social media strategies for our clients and who translates these into result-oriented campaigns.
As a Social Advertising Consultant at DEPT®, you know better than anyone how our customers can achieve their goals with the help of social advertising. You work out a strategy by debriefing the customer's needs and translating them into a clear approach. In addition to supporting you in devising the strategy, you are responsible for setting up, optimising and analysing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest and LinkedIn. An important part of this role is communicating with your customers about the objectives and progress of their social advertising campaigns. You do this with the help of reports, after all, data is key. You will be supported in the executive tasks by a Social Advertising Consultant.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Are able to translate a customer demand into a clear social advertising strategy;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in setting up, optimizing and analyzing social media campaigns;
- Have previously worked in a digital environment, experience at a digital marketing agency is an advantage;
- Feel at home in an international environment;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Speak and write fluently in English.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam - a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture