DevOps* (Build & Deployment Manager)
Roles open in: Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig, Dresden, Jena
DevOps* (Build & Deployment Manager)
Our e-commerce solutions team is looking for a Build & Deployment Manager* to deliver outstanding, stable and scalable platforms for our customers from either one of the existing locations Dresden, Jena, Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig or Remote in Germany with occasional travel.
As a Build & Deployment Manager* you will work closely as a sparring partner with our developers to optimize our internal tools and processes, but also to build outstanding platforms for our e-commerce customers using Salesforce Commerce Cloud. This includes contributing to stable CI/CD processes, development environments based on Docker and Node.js with new tools and technologies where benefits can be added.
We are looking for creative talents and seasoned experts who feel comfortable in an inspiring environment and prefer to think about tomorrow rather than yesterday. You have ideas that make the world a little better, love to learn something new every day, master your tools perfectly as an expert, but meet your best ideas sometimes away from your desk? Then we would like to get to know you and find out how you can enrich our team with your expertise and personality.
- In our offices in Berlin, Dresden, Jena, Hamburg, Leipzig or
- Remote from Germany, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Croatia or Macedonia
- Have relevant DevOps experience and understanding in the use of continuous deployment, integration, containerization and monitoring
- Have experience with at least one build tool/task runner (NPM scripts, Grunt, gulp, Webpack, Browserify, Rollup, …)
- Have solid knowledge of Linux/Unix shells and shell scripting (Bash, Zsh)
- Are an expert in CI/CD or ideally have experience with Bitbucket pipelines, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, GitHub Actions or other industry standard solutions
- Are capable of assessing and improving existing processes suggesting new tools and technologies where needed
- Place a high value on performance, scalability and maintainability of the code setup at all times
- Are a strong team player and want to work in an international team and communicate confidently in English
- Optimally have knowledge in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- An onboarding program, sponsored training and advancement opportunities, e.g., Salesforce training, soft skills workshops, project management training, tech talks and certifications
- Language courses such as a business English course and German courses for different levels
- Workplace health promotion measures such as health days, JobRad, moving breaks, fresh fruit every day, and much more
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a "can do" attitude
- Continuous opportunities for further training and specialization in the international dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office options and various working time models)
- Get-togethers and events such as team lunch, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture