Roles open in: Dublin
Fancy working on some huge enterprise Drupal projects, with a team of certified grand masters and Drupal experts, making use of some of the latest tech, tools and architecture in the Drupal / Acquia suite...
We are looking for a Drupal Developer who has been involved in a lot of amazing projects and a tonne of new work we have planned over the next few years.
As an experienced developer, you will use your firm knowledge to identify, document and implement solutions. As well as working on your own tasks and projects, you'll work together with front-end developers and designers in an integrated team, working perhaps on one large or multiple smaller projects.
We are recruiting talented experts who are a great fit with Dept. You’ll be eager to learn and inspire others, a futurist at heart, and someone who wants to celebrate our achievements, big or small.
- Have experience and are comfortable across Drupal 7/8/9
- Have demonstrable experience with Laravel and/or Symphony to build solid API's
- Good understanding of de-coupled approach to Drupal development
- Have Git repository and release management experience
- Will contribute ideas and efforts towards internal projects and work as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
- Understanding the importance of QA processes
- Have a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm and are eager to learn with a drive to grow
- Have a team player mindset, good communication skills and good command of English
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
- An open culture
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Dublin
- Very open policy around working from home and working remotely.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Team building sessions, pre/post-covid away-days, charitable activities, and meals out
- Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international agency with more than 2000 experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help to reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
An assessment may be part of the application procedure.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture