Senior SEA Consultant
Roles open in: Skopje
Senior SEA Consultant
For our Digital Marketing SEA team in Skopje, we are looking for a Senior SEA Consultant who can boost the results of our customers through a smart combination of advertising channels and tools.
As a Senior SEA Consultant, you help our customers develop and increase their online businesses. You translate objectives into rock-solid strategies and implement smart SEA campaigns tailored to their audience's needs. You play a leading role in our SEA collaborations, which means that you decide how to best set up the campaigns, analyse results and make adjustments where necessary and are able to guide other SEA specialists. You are constantly automating your campaigns, you follow the latest trends and you are at the forefront of innovation. With the help of training courses, among other things, you are constantly growing in the role of consultant. You do not just run campaigns, you are really a business partner of our customers.
At DEPT® we have over 60 paid search specialists; however, our Skopje team is quite new. As a Senior SEA Consultant, we also expect you to be an important factor in building the team together with the team lead. You will work closely with our team in the Netherlands.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 4 years of experience with SEA (Google and Microsoft) and Google Analytics;
- Preferably have experience on the digital agency side;
- Are analytical, flexible and can work independently;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Master the English language;
- Can present complex results in a clear and understandable language.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture