Senior .NET Developer
Roles open in: Manchester
Senior .NET Developer
We build exciting digital experiences for our global-scale clients, primarily in C#, .NET and utilising market leading content management platforms, as well more bespoke solutions. We deploy our work across AWS and Azure with CI/CD pipelines in a DevOps environment. We have a passion for new technology, and are always eager to explore alongside proven technologies we know inside out.
We are looking for someone who can communicate clearly, sharing knowledge with peers, and be able to identify problems and suggest proposed solutions.
As a Senior Software Developer at DEPT®, you:
- have a deep understanding of C#, the .NET framework and .NET Core;
- are familiar with best practices, as well as the common tools and frameworks of modern .NET development;
- have experience building scalable, performant and maintainable software;
- are passionate about improving your craft, and sharing your knowledge with others;
- are able to explain technical solutions to a range of different audiences.
- CMS platforms: Sitecore, Optimizely, Contentful, etc.
- Cloud native development for PaaS and/or SaaS providers.
- Containerisation and orchestration, preferably with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- An annual social budget is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments are provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4 pm on a Friday
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is a certified B Corporation and it is our mission to have a positive impact on not just our people and clients, but on society as a whole. Find out more about our positive impact
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture