Senior DevOps | Argentina
Roles open in: Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires
Senior DevOps | Argentina
DEPT® is growing fast and we're looking for folks that want to work with peers and clients that enjoy and build great products together. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client facing engineers that can both understand our client’s business goals and write elegant code.
We focus on building great products with clients that we enjoy and respect. Our work has improved people's lives, been seen by millions of users, featured in the app stores, had books written about it, featured in the press, received awards and, most importantly, brought delight to users.
For our Technology team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can build the best platforms for our clients and project teams and can maintain our existing solutions in the smartest way possible. Someone who can switch gears quickly and knows how to come up with automatic workflows to help our teams to accelerate in their work. Someone who lifts up the quality standards.
What will your day be like?
- As a DevOps Engineer, you search together with your colleagues for the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result.
- You are responsible for building next level cloud platforms and setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- You work closely with your SRE colleague’s to handover the operations to them.
- You know how to create long-term simplicity and automate everything so your team can deliver quality to our clients.
- Technology is transforming fast and that is why we are looking for someone who is eager and motivated to work and experiment with new techniques.
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience as DevOps Engineer;
- Have experience with AWS and Terraform;
- If you have experience with Azure or GCP is a plus;
- Have experience with DevOps tooling for CI/CD, orchestration and monitoring like Azure DevOps, Datadog, Cloudflare etc.;
- Have the ambition to take ownership on the projects you work on;
- Are eager to work closely with our clients;
- Are good in working together with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Feel responsible for the end product;
- You feel comfortable speaking in english
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. And we are also looking for a perfect talent. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience