Team Lead* Marketing Analytics
Roles open in: Berlin
Team Lead* Marketing Analytics
We consult, design and build data solutions that fit our clients' needs and business logic, all the way from tracking set up, analytics through to BI and machine learning use cases.
In a nutshell – YOUR TASK
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of our Marketing Intelligence (MI) team – remote of currently 4 colleagues
- Prioritization, planning and delegation of tasks and projects in the MI team and coordination of cross-team projects
- Further development, co-design and implementation of the Marketing Intelligence Setup across our global Data practice
- Identifying support needs within other departments at Dept by the MI team
- Consulting function for different tracking strategies for our various customers
- Very good skills in the Google (GA+GTM) environment
- Skills in Adobe Analytics, is a plus
- Knowledge of App-tracking and server side tracking
- Have at least + 3 years of work-related experience in the field of tracking set-up
- Already have experience in leading a team as well as within a project management function
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of channel-specific data, its analysis and performance optimization across the digital marketing domain
- Can fluently speak in English and German would be a big plus
- Are a team player, have a strong analytical background and high interest in data & technology
- Understand how to communicate complex topics in a clear, concise and actionable way
- Work together with people that are passionate about data and marketing and excel in their domain!
- Develop a pragmatic consultant’s way of running projects with focus on outcome and business value.
- See your efforts turn into solutions which really make a difference!
- Get in touch with clients from different industries working on varying business problems related to ecommerce and online marketing.
- Work with all major cloud computing providers and encounter a variety of different setups and technical challenges.
- A strong and motivated team as well as numerous get-togethers and events, such as Team Lunch, Dept Festival, Dept Snowfest.
- A modern Office in Berlin Friedrichshain as well as flexible working hours, home office and various working time models.
- Remote Policy so you have some variety to yourself in the current times!
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
* We are happy about human beings of any gender.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture