Roles open in: Amsterdam
For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for an internationally-minded Paralegal to provide legal support to our global legal team. The successful candidate will report to the General Counsel based in Amsterdam and support the global legal team on a wide range of global legal matters within Dept® and its affiliate companies.
In this role, you support Dept's in-house legal team on day-to-day legal matters and compliance projects, including preparation of (basic) agreements for customary business engagements, coordination of legalization of documents and assembling of signatures, and organization and maintenance of corporate records.
Also, you will assist with managing international subsidiaries, directors and officers’ information, corporate record-keeping, annual account filings, governance policies, and compliance processes. It is also your job to provide commercially focused legal support concerning Data Privacy and other international regulations, compliance, and corporate governance matters;
As our Paralegal you will assist in global subsidiary contract management, maintenance, and tracking of key contract terms. Next to that you will also respond to requests for information and documents from our internal and external business partners, auditors, external counsels, and other internal or external stakeholders.
Finally you are the one to keep the legal archive and company registers up to date and accurate.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Have fluency in both English and Dutch (speaking and writing);
- Must be an extremely well organized individual who works well with a cohesive team and effectively communicates the status and developments of the tasks assigned to you;
- Have the ability to effectively prioritize work by understanding competing priorities and make appropriate judgments regarding relative importance, and delegate where necessary;
- Are experience in working with Legisway (Effects);
- Have a Bachelor (or higher) degree in law (HBO level as a minimum) and have basic knowledge Dutch Corporate Law;
- Have +/- two years of relevant experience, ideally in-house or in an international corporate law firm setting;
- Are flexible to work outside regular office hours if needed;
- Are available 32-40 hours per week.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience