Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
For our Technology team we are looking for an Integrations Engineer.
This vacancy is open for relocation to the Netherlands. Read all about our relocation process here.
At DEPT® we are looking for an experienced Integrations Engineer, who can build API gateways, connectors, ETL, and other data flow orchestrations on platforms like Mulesoft, Apigee, Azure, AWS using technologies like Node.js, Java or .NET. You will be part of our Tech Engineering team and will be responsible for solutions which integrate the digital environments of our clients within their existing technical landscape.
After all, integrations are an essential part of the digital transformations that our clients face. By designing and implementing integration components you have a lot of impact on the processes that occur within the landscape. That's why you are an expert at one or more of the mentioned platforms and know how to utilize them in the best ways possible. Your work follows best practices, is of the highest quality and allows our clients to trust things are running smoothly.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Takeaway, Jumbo, Rabobank and Gall&Gall. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 3 years of experience with one or more integrations platforms like Mulesoft, Apigee, Azure APIM, AWS API gateway, Kong (plus);
- Have at least 3 years of experience with one or more technology languages like Java, Node.js or .NET.
- Have knowledge and experience with XML, RAML, SQL, Webservices, API’s;
- Have experience with Integration Architecture concepts, such as API-Led, SOAP, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON Services;
- Have experience with integration patterns like one way sync, bi-directional sync, data aggregation, API Gateway pattern, API Management;
- Optionally have knowledge of iPaaS providers such as Tibco, Outsystems;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture