Digital Marketing Strategist
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Digital Marketing Strategist
For our Digital Marketing Strategy team, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist that can help our clients get to that next level.
As Digital Marketing Strategist you are in close contact with our clients and listen carefully to their media questions, learn all about their organization and business and translate this into business opportunities matching our services. You translate insights derived from data into a clear story with which you convince the client. Also, you have the talent to get together the right people at the right time at the right place, getting to that perfect solution for the client. But you won’t only deliver a great presentation of your strategy, you will also be responsible to (together with our specialists) implement your strategy. You will be working closely together with our specialists (like SEA, SEO and Social Advertising Consultants), but also our Data and Marketplaces teams. You are the driving force of the project, starting it and finishing it.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients like Rituals, Canyon, Nivea and G-Star. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have at least 4 years of hands-on experience as a Digital Marketing Consultant, and have already or want to make the next step into a Strategy role;
- Have broader digital marketing knowledge (SEO, SEA, Social, Display, Content Marketing, Data etc.);
- Can help our clients to go from business strategy to media strategy and implement this by giving advice, creating roadmaps and propose concepts;
- Are proactive, energetic, curious and inspiring;
- Are a driver of innovation;
- Are a networker and because of this you are able to get together our different disciplines and specialists;
- Can explain complex data and information in an easy and understandable manner to clients;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant.
When applying, please take into account the above conditions, and explain why you fit this profile using examples.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience