Design & Technology UK
DEPT® is looking for a Production Coordinator to join our Manchester team and successfully manage traffic to coordinate the delivery of projects for global B2C and B2B brands.
Juggling a wide variety of requests from clients with competing deadlines and limited resources, you will have outstanding multitasking, organisational and collaboration skills and love finding the optimum solutions to problems.
Primary responsibilities include managing daily departmental schedule updates, holding regular production meetings and providing status updates to the wider agency, and monitoring and raising capacity issues as they arise. You will also be able to effectively communicate with and coordinate people of all levels across multiple teams and projects.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Have solid knowledge of traffic management process and systems with a passion to build on previous experience
- Have previous resourcing experience with high-volume traffic projects
- Are adept at maintaining processes and reporting to line managers
- Are skilled at working under pressure
- Are a strong decision maker and comfortable making prioritisation skills
- Have experience overseeing project resources and assisting with the management of freelance requirements and bookings
- Have experience of prioritising and managing daily changes to the schedule, monitoring upcoming clashes and suggesting options to overcome them
- Experience of production and traffic management within an agency setting would be advantageous, as would experience of coordinating and scheduling large and complex teams
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honoring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a global digital agency, pioneering tech and marketing to help brands stay ahead. The company creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT®’s team of over 2,500 digital specialists span 30+ offices across 5 continents, working for top brands like Google, Samsung, KFC, Philips, Twitch, Patagonia, TikTok and more. Find out more about us.
Personalize your experience