Senior Creative Team – smart automotive
Brand & Advertising NL
To work exclusively for German car brand mart, we are looking for a Senior Creative Team with extensive digital experience. You'll be working together with a multidisciplinary team and are expected to bring to the table great digital concepts, campaigns and always-on content. Within this role you'll be working on various projects based on ATL campaigns created by and with our partners based in Germany.
You are a maker, curator of beautiful things, detail-oriented, excellent at collaborating, and eager to be part of a superstar team from Byte (part of Dept) consisting of digital marketeers, UX designers and other digital specialists. Within this role, we offer the opportunity to travel on a regular basis to interact with our partners in Stuttgart, Germany. We prefer to find a team based in Amsterdam, Rotterdam but remote is also an option (preferably close to the CET time zone – up to a two-hour-plus time zone difference).
We are a fast growing company and the brightest minds work for a wide range of clients every day, such as Uber, Philips, Audi, Diageo and many others. We enjoy working with talented experts, but are also looking for the perfect cultural fit. Someone who is in the middle of society and knows what’s going on. Someone who always looks ahead and dares to be the center of attention. And someone who will toast to a successful week with us on Friday.
- Have +/- 5 years of experience at agencies comparable with DEPT®, with digital/social campaign and content work;
- Experience within the field of automotive is a plus;
- You have a proven track record of digital work in recent years;
- Are great at creation, but can keep up with strategy;
- Can create beautiful Keynotes that perfectly support a story;
- Can engage clients at all levels like no other in strategic and creative thinking and processes, from board members to brand managers;
- Have a good sense of design, art direction and copywriting skills;
- Have extensive experience with social media and always-on content.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Possibility to travel;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
Personalize your experience