Senior Visual Designer Branding
For our Amsterdam office, we are looking for an ambitious Senior Designer who can effortlessly translate abstract ideas as well as campaigns into amazingly brilliant, tearjerking and funny concepts, campaign identities and visual designs.
As a Senior Designer, you will work on a variety of advertising projects for high profile brands. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the design team across Dept Brand and Advertising, expressing ideas in a clear and understandable language. You will work together with creatives and art directors to take each campaign to the next level. As a designer at Dept, you will be working at a large agency that feels small and intimate. The lines are short, and the hierarchy is hard to find. You thrive with deadlines, and implementing the right form, colour, and typography comes second nature to you. With an eye for detail, you possess the skills to apply these within campaigns, animation, apps and digital platforms.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have at least 5 years working experience in a comparable digital agency or as a freelancer;
- Have an insane portfolio with a strong focus on visual design for digital campaigns;
- Are interested in art and culture;
- Are able to manage your own projects and act as the main point of contact with clients and other collaborators;
- Can work independently;
- Can manage a team of junior designers and guide them;
- Can develop concepts into impactful designs;
- Experience in Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in [LOCATION];
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, a NS Business-Card and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.