Senior Strategist Branding
For our office in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Strategist to strengthen our Brand & Advertising team and make our work even better.
As an experienced strategist, it is your responsibility to take the initiative in conversations with our clients about their business, brand, products or services and (partly) determine the course for their (digital) strategy. In addition to leading the conversation, you must be able to interrogate client briefings, write A+ debriefings and make concrete and feasible plans that help to realize the objectives of our clients. We expect your strategies to be insightful and relevant to consumers and the world they live in, and – equally important – spark the imagination of our creative teams.
Ultimately, your work must help ensure that everything we do at Dept is lifted to a higher level; with strategies that lead to outstanding creative work that exceeds the outcome clients were aiming for. You do this by translating the 5-year strategy that has been drawn up by the Strategy Director into a practical strategy for the next campaign. As a strategist within Dept, you are therefore responsible for continuously monitoring the objectives of our clients.
You will work within an ambitious team of strategists who are constantly working to not only help our clients, but also fight to keep raising the bar for Dept. This requires a critical and creative mind, but above all a positive attitude.
We are a young company, with a lot of bright minds who work passionately for a wide range of clients every day, such as bol.com, Netflix, Chocomel, Eneco, Converse, KLM and many others. We enjoy working with talented experts, but are also looking for the perfect cultural fit. We are looking for someone who is continuously eager to learn, inspire others and get inspired. Someone with a working bullshit radar, who is in the middle of society and knows what is going on. Someone who’s always looking ahead and dares to step into the spotlight. And, last but not least, someone who toasts with us on a successful week.
- Are an experienced strategist as described above, with 5-8 years of experience at a Creative Agency;
- Are an expert at making clear Keynotes and other ways to motivate your strategy;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Have a great affinity with social media, creativity, digital and advertising;
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
- Are also familiar with media and resources other than digital (out-of-home, retail, etc).
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Training and development opportunities;
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits;
- An NS-Business Card;
- Tasty and healthy food;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*;
- A boot camp that costs nothing;
- A laptop and a telephone.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.