Senior PHP Developer
For our Rotterdam and Amsterdam office, we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer who has been involved in a lot of amazing PHP projects.
As an experienced PHP developer, you will use your firm Drupal knowledge to identify and implement solutions. As well as working on your own tasks and projects, you’ll work together with front-end developers and designers in an integrated scrum team, picking up various projects in a sprint. Together we make the most special things. Continuous Integration, DevOps and Automated Testing gives you, as a developer, more time to focus on creating and optimising the next best thing.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Are at least senior to lead level; 5+ years of work experience on projects;
- Have experience from at least 3 Drupal projects of significant size, of which at least 1 Drupal 8 project;
- Have CMS experience with WordPress, Bolt and Magento;
- Have demonstrable experience with Symfony and Object Oriented Programming;
- Are focused on quality assurance;
- Have a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm and are eager to learn with a drive to grow;
- Are analytically strong;
- Have a team player mindset, good communications skills and good command of English;
- Shows initiative;
- Finds problems especially when they are very complex; / Are able to think on your feet, challenging the norm and allowing you to give relevant and personalised solutions to customer based on your knowledge and experience when put on the spot
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Amsterdam/central Rotterdam;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for personal development;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, a NS Business-Card and all that stuff;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.