Tech Support Specialist
Are you an Tech Support Specialist who dares to be a little different?
We don’t have a standard IT support team. We don’t have servers, no domain, no GPO’s and actually we don’t have a System administrator. What we have is Dropbox, Google Apps, a lot of SAAS applications and a WiFi network with more than 300 Mac and Windows users. And we trust you to keep all of this running. As a member of the Internal Service Desk team you will support qualified specialists from our sister agencies across Europe and the US with their daily tasks. You will have the keys to our vault with all our digital toys. It will be your job to make sure that our hardware supply is up-to-date, so our colleagues at the Rotterdam office can always continue working.
You are a technical expert, our go-to-guy, our rock in times of need. You will actively participate in the IT support processes, have daily interactions with internal customers and will take part in finding solutions to challenging technical problems. Together with the Hospitality team you will put a smile on the faces of our colleagues, because you make their job easier by supporting them. You will help your colleagues with installing specific software, connecting the tap, repairing bar chairs or replacing the sound systems. You will be their lifesaver when a laptop is flooded (again) or someone is excluded from his accounts.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as KLM, NS, ABN AMRO, bol.com, Oxxio and Philips. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have excellent communication skills and very good command of English and Dutch;
- Are service orientated, you get energy from helping people and you don’t mind a little carrying work;
- Know how to use tools, from Google Apps to a cordless drill;
- Are able to work under pressure and know how to prioritize;
- Have experience with Google Suite, Dropbox, Microsoft Office Suite, and widely used Web services;
- Have experience with Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android;
- Have a team player mindset and are flexible;
- Are willing to take the initiative and work independently;
- Have the desire and motivation to expand your knowledge;
- Have a high level of professionalism and enthusiasm;
- Work full time, 40 hours;
- Completed a least a relevant MBO study;
- Have a driving license.
- An open culture;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for training and personal development;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- An NS-Business card;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Great get-togethers;
- Competitive financial compensation;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.