Full Stack Developer E-Commerce
For our Amsterdam office, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer e-commerce who wants to help build e-commerce sites for world-famous brands.
As a Full Stack Developer e-commerce you will be implementing templates, UI components, business logic and integrations for e-commerce solutions. You will work together with colleagues from multiple disciplines like creative and technology in a digital agency environment. We pride ourselves to deliver best-in-class implementations for which we have received numerous awards.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as O’Neill, Birkenstock, Playmobil and many others. Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who toasts with us to a successful week.
- Are a skilled software engineer who is interested in developing (e-commerce) websites with multiple integrations with 3rd party systems for payments, warehousing, product information, etc.;
- Have basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture;
- Have an international and user focused mindset: our success is built on putting user experience first;
- Have business fluent language skills in English and Dutch.
We want you to be able to function optimally. And this requires a great many things. Such as:
- An open culture;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Training opportunities;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- A NS-Business card or a company car;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Great get-togethers;
- An unforgettable annual company excursion;
- Competitive financial compensation;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of 750 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
No Recruitment Agencies