Freelance Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer (Demandware)
For our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for a freelance Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer ór Demandware Developer who wants to build e-commerce sites for world-famous brands.
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer or Demandware Developer, you will be working on developing the best solutions for our e-commerce clients, where you also explore new technologies and help your team in finding the best solutions for the projects. You can explain your ideas using clear and concise language to both the customer and to your colleagues so that they can learn from you and successfully work on the given project. We don't have many doors at Dept, but your hypothetical door is always open to juniors, mediors and seniors in your team.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers such as Etos, Gall & Gall, Birkenstock, Weber and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring onboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, and strives towards a better world. Someone who is not afraid to take the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who toasts with us to a successful week on friday afternoons.
- Are a skilled software engineer (Frontend, Backend or Fullstack Focused) who has at least 5 years of experience with development of e-commerce storefronts with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Demandware and multiple integrations with 3rd party systems for payments, warehousing, product information, etc.;
- Are preferably a certified Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Demandware developer and you know your way around Salesforce like no one else;
- Translate the client's business needs into high-quality technical solution in Salesforce Commerce Cloud to ensure that the solutions support the client's business strategy;
- Have a client focus and are aware of the interests and needs of the client;
- Have experience with web technologies like HTML, CSS, AJAX, and JQUERY;
- Have experience with MVC design patterns;
- Have an international and user-focused mindset: our success is built on putting user experience first;
- Are fluent in English and/or Dutch.
- An open culture and mixed teams;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Great get-togethers, Meetups;
- Competitive hourly rate;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better;
- The opportunity to work with world famous brands.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1,200 experienced thinkers and makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.