Freelance Content Creative
For our offices in The Netherlands, we are looking for experienced creatives that have great ideas/concepts that give you that tingly feeling and make you go 'BAM! that'sawesome’.
As an experienced Freelance ‘Online Advertising Creative’ you can easily interpret a client's brief and come up with fun and engaging solutions to their problem. You’re a creative by trade and know all the main social platforms in depth – Spotify, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube – and the ins and outs of different media are no strangers to you. You test new functionalities right when they come out and are not afraid to be bold, to do things first and be a little crazy here and there.
You know how to build ideas that have a strong digital aspect and are able to present your ideas to clients and other team members. To top it all of, you enjoy working together with colleagues from other departments; whether it’s a production company, briefing of one of our designers or helping out junior creatives, you’ve got it covered.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients, like, Philips, Chocomel, bol.com, Nivea, HAK and JBL. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role and at least 2 years with an agency like ours (must);
- Have an affinity for social media and digital campaigning;
- Speak perfect English, (near) native Dutch;
- Can make beautiful Keynotes and have great presentation skills;
- Are fun and easy to work with;
- Can coordinate a team of junior creatives and designers or copywriters to help you get your work to the next level;
- hink creatively about online advertising and your concepts are fun, clear and “on brief”.
- An open culture;
- The chance to do what you are good at and become even better at it;
- The chance to work with the coolest clients in the country;
- A solid hourly rate;
- Tasty and healthy meals;
- An awesome friday afternoon drink and fun events.