Account Manager Branding (Medior)
For our office in Amsterdam we are looking for an Account Manager in our Brand & Advertising team, who likes to be the most contacted contact person for some of the most beautiful brands in Europe.
Please note for this role fluent Dutch and English is required.
As an Account Manager you work with many different key accounts every day, and it is important to build good relationships with them. You are responsible for acquiring new customers and keeping our current customers happy. We need you to inspire our customers with the endless possibilities we can offer them to grow their business. Together with them, you think of what kind of solution best suits their business. For this role experience in (digital) advertising is required, including the “battle scars” that come with it!
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as bol.com, Philips, Univé, Chocomel, the Dutch Lottery and many more. We prefer the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept fit; Someone who is not afraid to learn, to inspire, or to make mistakes, in order to get better. Someone who looks ahead, who dares to take the podium, and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Have at least 2-4 years of experience as an Account Manager at a marketing / digital / creative agency, and you are ready for the next step in your career;
- Understand the creative process from briefing to end product;
- Have the skillset to be the strategic sparring partner of the customer and the creative floor to achieve the best possible result;.
- Have graduated from a higher professional education/university education;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Have excellent communication skills, and are proactive with digital and online communication (especially whilst working remotely during COVID-19);
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Training and development opportunities;
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits;
- An NS-Business Card;
- Tasty and healthy food;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*;
- A boot camp that costs nothing;
- A laptop and a telephone.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.