Senior Digital Project Manager
Posities open voor: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Senior Digital Project Manager
Are you a star in keeping your head cool, and projects on fire? Never losing sight of what’s important and bringing every project to the next level? Then we want no one else but you!
In the role of Digital Project Manager, you're capable of perfectly overseeing the opportunities and challenges for our clients. You know how to clearly translate these into an action plan and from there transform any project into a technical success. You’re an effortless communicator, you only need a few words to understand what a client needs. No stakeholder escapes your attention, because your skills in empathy and building a team are unsurpassable.
For this role, we’re looking for a native level Dutch/English speaker
- Capable of perfectly overseeing the opportunities and challenges for our clients and clearly translating these into an action plan and from there transforming any project into a technological success;
- Communicating effortlessly, you only need a few words to understand what a client needs. No stakeholder escapes your attention, because your skills in empathy and building a team are unsurpassable;
- Being the person the clients call first, because with your communication skills you easily win their trust;
- Assertive and an eye for important trends and developments, making you an important conversation partner for clients on a tactical, operational and strategic level.
- Combining business acumen, technical knowledge, project management, communication and leadership skills.
Project Management at DEPT®:
- A group of smart colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Inter Milan and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at Dept. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have 5+ years work experience as a Project Manager (or a similar job) and you have experience delivering online applications at agency;
- Have experience with complex technical online solutions and processes;
- Have been involved in organisational changes or digital acceleration projects in the last two years;
- Are an experienced team builder;
- Understand the technology behind the online solutions we offer and realise. You also speak the language of designers and developers;
- Have a PSM certificate and have experience in working Agile/Scrum. You also know when NOT to use this method;
- Are the proud owner of a PSO certificate and you have experience working as a Product Owner;
- Can easily spot commercial opportunities on the client's side and you make sure they are followed up on;
- Are an awesome planner and organiser, who is very result oriented.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at Dept.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Word onderdeel van onze digitale toekomst
We zijn misschien wereldwijd verspreid, maar we werken als één team. We inspireren, innoveren, werken en creëren samen.Ontdek onze cultuur
Personaliseer je ervaring
Wij gebruiken functionele cookies om de website beter te laten werken, analytische cookies om gedrag te meten en marketing cookies om advertenties- en content te personaliseren. Wij verzamelen gegevens over de manier waarop je onze website gebruikt om onze website makkelijker in gebruik te maken maar ook om communicatie in advertenties, op onze website of apps op jouw interesses kunnen afstemmen en personaliseren. Data verzameld via marketing cookies wordt ook gedeeld met derde partijen. Door op accepteren te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Meer informatie? Lees ons cookiebeleid.