Salesforce Lightning Developer
Design & Technology NL
For our Technology team we are looking for a Salesforce Lightning Developer.
This vacancy is open for relocation to the Netherlands. Read all about our relocation process here.
As a Salesforce Lightning Developer, you will be an integral part of our team and will analyse business requirements in order to translate them into customised solutions using the Salesforce platform.
You will work on developing high performing solutions using lightning components, from design through testing and deployment. You will cooperate closely with our clients to capture their requirements, investigate issues and identify new solution development opportunities.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Gall&Gall, Gant, Elekta, Ultimaker, Bugaboo and many more. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 2 years of experience with Salesforce platform;
- Have experience in developing custom lightning components on lightning framework;
- Experience in development of SF applications using Lightning, Visual Force, Apex, Triggers, APi and Integration;
- Experience with Integration Architecture concepts, such as API-Led, SOAP, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON Services;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32
Net zoals andere websites maken ook wij gebruik van cookies(en daarmee vergelijkbare technieken) om het bezoek van www.deptagency.com voor jou nog makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. Hiermee kunnen wij en derde partijen advertenties aanpassen aan jouw interesses en kun je informatie delen via social media.